[squid-users] Log information for objects not cacheable by squid

From: Hardeep Uppal <hardeep.uw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:41:03 -0700

I am using squid2.6-Stable22 on fedora 8 and i am trying to find
objects which are uncachable in squid. Is there a way to have
access.log file tell me some information about which object can be
cached and objects that are uncachable. I need to find the number of
uncachable object (dynamic, https, no-cache) which cause TCP_MISS.