RE: [squid-users] Squid/LDAP re-challenges browser on http_access deny

From: Dion Beauglehall <beauglehalld_at_vermontsc.vic.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:03:12 +1100

Hi,

This has worked, but what I am now experiencing is that external sites that require (challenge-based?) authentication do not present the pop-up for the password (and hence log-in into the site fails, or falls into a loop). Am I now in a catch-22 position, or is there a way around this too?

Regards,
Dion