Re: [squid-users] Truncated requests in cache.log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:05:56 +0200

tor 2009-09-24 klockan 09:30 -0700 skrev dtinazzi:

> You can see the request has the starting part truncated (all final xxxx
> characters are mine...), probably it's the reason because I've "unsupported
> method" error and then "Invalid request", but I've these problems only for
> certain pages and not for others, so I can't understand the reason.

If you have identified when this happens then please collect a packet
trace of the request traffic so it can be analyzed in detail

  tcpdump -s 0 -w bad_request.pcap host ip.of.server and host ip.of.testing.client

Then sent that bad_request.pcap trace to me at
ftp://ftp.squid-cache.se/incoming/ and drop me an email notifying me
it's there, or open it in wireshark and try to analyze the http traffic
to see if you can understand what goes wrong..