[squid-users] Odd behaivoir

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lucio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:57:24 -0500

Hi Squids,

Using Squid 3.0.19 we're having problems adding one more ACL. Our
configuration has about 2000 http_access and about 2500 acl's.

Now, adding one more acl, or even modifying a file pointed by an acl such as
acl myacl dstregexp "myfile", our squid is slowing to much.

Symtopms:
- squid -k pharse, OK
- squid -k reconfigure, squid slows. cache.log says squid is reloading but it
is too slow, squid process begins to uses about 99% of cpu. No "dying" message
at log.

I wonder to know if there is a maximun in squid acl, https, regexp.

TIA
LD