[squid-users] website accessible on one proxy but not through another

From: goody goody <thinkodd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am running (squid/2.5.STABLE10) on freebsd.

I am running two different proxy server for different LANS, but users experiencing problem while visit below site on one proxy whereas the same site is accessible on another proxy. so please guide what could be the possible reason.

I have tried to purge the cache but this object is not in the cache (404 error returned).

Regards,
.Goody.

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.swift.com/about_swift/index.page?

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

    (13) Permission denied

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again