Re: [squid-users] Squid behavour

From: Miguel Cruz <toky.cruz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:46:05 -0400

Ok, so for the other part of my question, how can I make squid cache
ALL the files (about 200 .txt) that are in the web-server?
Should I write a script to just try to wget them all and that way
"populate" the cache completely?

I've also noticed that when I query the cache it says it has more
objects than the amount of requested objects (I have tried to wget 20
files but the cache would say it has 34 objects in cache) is that
normal?

Thanks for all the help
Miguel