Re: AW: Re: [squid-users] Squid and Intranet

From: - leer - <a_at_exdo.de>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:23:19 +0200

> fre 2009-10-09 klockan 20:47 +0200 skrev - leer -:
>
>> yes you can say it acting as gateway.
>> I tell you something about the network structure.
>> The local proxy server has two ethernet devices.
>
> Sounds lika a router.
>
> Do the clients have the proxy configured as default gateway?
>
> Do the counters on the iptables rule increase?
>
> Is there any other local firewall rules that may conflict?
>
> See output of "iptables-save -c"
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Yeah perhaps router is the right description.
On the clients is as default gateway the proxy configured
in the ip settings of Windows
How can I check the actual counter number?
I don't think that there are any other rules because I deleted
before all rules with iptables -F and iptables -X
and I set as default operation DROP.

Regards,
Chris