Re: [squid-users] bypass certain IP

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:01:19 +1300

Said Jaffer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a Centos configured as bridge, squid running in transparent mode, tproxy.
>
> I would like to exclude few IP from not being redirected, as few
> routers are getting spoofing errors.
>
> the below rule is running,
>
> iptables -t tproxy -A PREROUTING -i br0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j
> TPROXY --on-port 3128

That is only one of 6 rules needed for TPROXY to work reliably. Check
that you have DIVERT ones...

> what iptables rules do i need to bypass certain IPS from redirections.
>

> Many thanks.

Spoofing errors?
  - in that the routers are doing something (ie NAT) and the spoofing
goes triangular and hangs?
  - or that Squid reports 'cannot bind' for certain IP consistently?

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14