[squid-users] FTP Error

From: John Dakos \[ Enovation Technologies \] <gdakos_at_enovation.gr>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:46:58 +0300

Hello all.

I  install squid 2.7 stable  with FreeBSD 7.2

Everything is working good.   but when i try to login to FTP server with
Password. squid tell me this message.

ERROR

An FTP authentication failure occurred while trying to retrieve the URL:
ftp://.................
Squid sent the following FTP command:
PASS <yourpassword>
and then received this reply
Login incorrect.
Your cache administrator is....

I have googled but nothing...  I have try with  PF Firewall to redirect
packets but nothing..

I try with Cuteftp , filezilla , these worked very well.  Only  IE  and
Firefox

Any idea for this problem?

Thanks

John Dakos