[squid-users] Allow Access - No Whitelist

From: brian k chastain <chastaib_at_genco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:32:42 -0500

Greetings,

I have squid configured so that every user has to log in with a username
and password.

I also have it configured so that they can only access the sites I have in
the whitelist.

Now, how do I configure squid so that a couple of my managers can go
anywhere they want - the whitelist shouldn't apply to them.

I can't grant them access by IP address, as they may change computers. I'd
like to grant them access by their username.

Thanks,
BKC