[squid-users] ACL function problem

From: Asim Ahmed _at_ Folio3 <_at_>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:14:31 +0500

Hi all,

I need help with apparently very basic question regarding ACL in squi:
I've my acl's written in a seperate file and I am including that file in
squid.conf. It reads as:

acl BusinessHours time M T W H F 9:00-13:00
acl BusinessHours time M T W H F 14:30-19:00

## Active Stream Format (Windows Media Player)
acl media rep_mime_type x-ms-asf
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.(afx|asf)(\?.*)?$

## Flash Video Format
acl media rep_mime_type video/flv video/x-flv
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.flv(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type application/x-amf

acl media rep_mime_type video/mp4
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.mp4(\?.*)?$

## Flash General Media Scripts (Animation)
#acl media rep_mime_type application/x-shockwave-flash
#acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.swf(\?.*)?$

## Others currently unknown
acl media rep_mime_type ms-hdr
acl media rep_mime_type x-fcs

acl media rep_mime_type video/mov
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.mov(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/wmv
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.wmv(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/mpg
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.mpg(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/rm
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.rm(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/avi
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.avi(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/vob
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.vob(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/dv
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.dv(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/3gp
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.3gp(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/m1v
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.m1v(\?.*)?$

acl media rep_mime_type video/m2v
acl mediapr urlpath_regex \.m2v(\?.*)?$

http_access deny mediapr BusinessHours
http_reply_access deny media BusinessHours

The problem is that if I apply this BusinessHours ACL to any other ACL
that works, but here with last two lines it is not working and videos
containing these mime typs are always blocked instead of only during
business hours. Can anyone suggest any solution or point out any mistake
i m making?

--
Regards,
Asim Ahmed Khan