[squid-users] List of mobile device regex for Microsoft OWA

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:54:54 -0400

Does anyone have a list of regex expressions for mobile devices that OWA would use?

I've implemented a reverse proxy for OWA, and a majority of the phones are working fine with OWA (i.e. iPhone) but we get some cases where certain phones are not working (i.e. Nokia E71). I'm fairly sure it's because I have ACL's for allowing certain regex for phones. Here is what I have so far.

acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /rpc.*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /exchange.*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /exchweb.*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /webmail.*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /OMA.*
acl exchange_urlpath_regex urlpath_regex -i /OWA.*

- Nick