RE: [squid-users] List of mobile device regex for Microsoft OWA

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:08:01 -0400

We are playing with a setup that when you access OWA you get an NT popup. It checks the username you enter to see if you are allowed access to use OWA (there is a business reason for this). The problem is that without allowing certain regex that phones call for they wont work because of this popup.

So basically I need ACL's that will allow access to OWA through the reverse proxy without a popup for mobile devices. I know this isn't great security cause people that are not allowed access via web browser could just use a mobile device, but I'm trying to test this.

- Nick