[squid-users] Error with flight booking websites

From: Alex Marsal <alex.marsal_at_carglass.es>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:57:56 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've been using squid 2.6 in my company to restrict the internet
access to certain websites.

I've a new clean installation of squid 3.0 and I'm having some problem
with some website that I can't understand.

I've different access levels with AD groups, and even with the total
access group I'm getting error in websites like
www.brusselsairlines.com. I can see the website but when I click the
book now button I get and error ( I think it has something to do with
js files or google analytics). If I try the same website without squid
it works great.

I've tried the cache directive with no success.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Alex