[squid-users] can squid filter the contents of request's payload?

From: Asim Ahmed _at_ Folio3 <_at_>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:47:54 +0500

Hi all,

Is there any way we can filter the http traffic based on payload's
contents? I am using Squid Cache (Version 2.7.STABLE5) under SmoothWall
3.0Sp1. It is working fine but I want to block such requests/responses
that are formed by anonymous proxies that hide the actuall URL that is
blocked by squid. For example, if youtube is blocked, and another
anonymous proxy opens the youtube site by making an altogether different
URL.

thanks,

--
Regards,