[squid-users] Secure connections with accelerator cache

From: Brian Mearns <bmearns_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:16:39 -0500

Several scripts on my server respond differently based on whether or
not they are being accessed with a secure connection. I set up Squid
as an accelerator-cache (reverse proxy) in front of this server, and
all of a sudden these scripts don't detect the secure connection. I
assume Squid is connecting to them over an unsecured connection even
though it is accepting the secure connections. Can someone tell me how
to set up squid to connect securely, or give me hints on which
directives I should look at? I'm not using client certs or anything,
so that's not an issue.

Thanks,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848