Re: [squid-users] Build squid on x64 Windows

From: Serge Fonville <serge.fonville_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:28:11 +0100

I setup a Mingw environment and managed to run the configure script.
When I run make I get an error "'failcom' is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file"
Since failcom seems to be a variable, I think I misconfigured
something somewhere. But I have no idea what and where

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Serge Fonville