Re: [squid-users] anonymous proxy

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:29:56 -0200

Dear Espoire,

You need 2 things:
1) a robust solution, i.e. a URL filter
2) an internet usage policy: the human resource department should
    communicate to staff to what extend they can use the internet
    access in the office for non-business activities.

There are various URL filters in the market:
a) Bluecoat (expensive / does not use Squid)
b) McAfee (expensive / does not use Squid)
c) many others
d) URLfilterDB (reasonable priced, uses Squid)

Note that I am biased because I represent URLfilterDB.

-Marcus

>>> http://www.programmez.com/actualites.php?id_actu=2446 but me i need