[squid-users] Good statistics/monitoring web app?

From: Brian Mearns <bmearns_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:27:54 -0500

Can I get some recommendations on a good web-application/script for
monitoring my cache? I know there's the included cgi script, but I'm
looking for something more robust and more user friendly. I guess some
of the key things I'm looking for is an overview of what's in the
cache (like total number of files, total size), and being able to get
cache info on a specific resource, like whether or not it's cached,
how long it's been cached, when it will expire, etc. A nice pretty
user interface would be a plus (I'm a visual person).

Thanks,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://keys.gnupg.net