[squid-users] Transparent Proxy with Proxy Strike, could you point me in the right direction

From: Sean Neilan <sean_at_seanneilan.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:22:18 -0600

Dear Squid User's Mailing List,
I would like to set up squid as a transparent proxy and in addition,
make sure squid itself uses ProxyStrike as a proxy. It's like a proxy
going through a proxy. I understand how to set up squid as a
transparent proxy on a linux system, but, after that, how do I
configure squid to use ProxyStrike?

ProxyStrike http://code.google.com/p/proxystrike/%a0is a proxy which
allows you to analyze web requests and it's very useful.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to making squid use
proxystrike, it would be greatly appreciated as there is a lot of
documentation to sift through.

Thank you very much for your time.

-Sean Neilan
sean_at_seanneilan.com