Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 03:27:29 +1300

eldhose varghese wrote:
> I am a planning to use Squid, bu no idea for which os can support, i
> am not familier with linux, so is it possible to work squid on
> windows, plaes help me
>

> On 11/12/09, eldhose varghese <eldhoseparackal_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am a planning to use Squid, bu no idea for which os can support, i
>> am not familier with linux, so is it possible to work squid on
>> windows, plaes help me

Squid can be built and run on just about any OS around today. Though
some device hardware (small router boxes or wireless boxes, etc) dont
have enough RAM or disk for Squid.

Squid has a few limitations imposed by Windows. If you must the latest
Squid for Windows downloads and info are here:
http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/

The other windows link provided by Sakhi is for a specific version not
supported in years. Please use the main link.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14