RE: [squid-users] Prevent squid from caching a page

From: Mike Marchywka <marchywka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:35:03 -0500

> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:17:54 -0500
> From: mrambo_at_lsd.k12.mi.us
> To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] Prevent squid from caching a page
>
> Landy Landy wrote:
>> Is there a way to tell squid not to cache a page or have it ignore it? Theres a page I cannot view from our lan: www.dgii.gob.do. I don't know why but, I'm suspecting there must be something with squid since, I noticed I receive the page's title and it disappears.
>>
>> Please help with this thanks.
>>

> Check out the no_cache directive.

I downloaded and installed the ad zapper.How would you rate
that as a learning tool for stuff like this?

> --
> Mike Rambo

Note: hotmail is now unusable for TEXT, I am moving to marchywka_at_gmail.com or also use
marchywka_at_yahoo.com. Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka_at_hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/