Re: FW: [squid-users] Looking for web usage reporting solution

From: Brian Mearns <mearns.b_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:11:19 -0500

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Aaron Spurlock
<aarons_at_technovationdesign.com> wrote:
> [...]

Correct me if I'm wrong, you don't currently have Squid set up, do
you? Squid is a proxy server, so by definition is sits inline between
the client and the origin server. As far as I know, there is no
parallel sniffing mechanism available: all traffic either passes
through Squid or it doesn't.

-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://keys.gnupg.net