Re: [squid-users] squid proxy - multiple outgoing IP addresses

From: Cameron Knowlton <cameron_at_igods.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:15:53 -0800

Thanks, Landy, this looks like great information.

I'm not running a load balanced machine, so I'm guessing this won't work for me? I have multiple IPs on the same ethernet interface:
24.69.1.2
24.69.1.3

I'm trying to run the proxy on port 8080 over both of those local IPs.

Soon, I may opt for a load balanced machine at my new installation, but I need to overcome my initial proof of concept with the single interface.

I feel close, can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks much,
cameron knowlton

--
Cameron Knowlton