[squid-users] Squid / ecap ??????

From: Landy Landy <landysaccount_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:36:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone.

I don't know how many of you have squid running with ecap enabled. I've posted a couple of questions regarding squid and ecap but, haven't get any response back. The reason for this post is that I'm currently testing a squid server w/ ecap but, have noticed that the internet speed has decreased instead of increment. I thought it would help my speed significanly. But, I've had some people in my LAN complain about the speed and the downloads are at lesser rate than it was before.

I would like to know if is something not working here or if anyone else have tested ecap.

Thanks.