[squid-users] Different SSL keys for different accelerated hosts

From: Brian Mearns <bmearns_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:44:00 -0500

I'm using squid as a reverse proxy for both secure and non-secure
connections to an origin server with several name-based vhosts. Is
there anyway to have squid present a different certificate (to
clients) depending on which host the client is trying to reach,
without having it listen on multiple ports? For instance, I can do
this on my origin server using the SNI extension to TLS. Does squid
offer any such capabilities, or is there another good work around for
this?

Thanks,
-Brian

Key Id: 0x3AA70848