[squid-users] LDAP in access.log

From: Riley E. Chandler <rchandler_at_ntelos.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:32:41 -0500

I need to do a LDAP search for username based on source IP, I would
prefer to have Squid put it in the access.log. My other option is to
generate my own log file based off the access.log and to include the
LDAP info separately. My users are only online for minutes or seconds
at a time, so it's hard to correlate IP to username from the two
different logs.

Any help from Squid getting LDAP information to populate in my
access.log based on source IP? I don't authenticate, and I can't enable it.

I saw another post "[squid-users] LDAP Single Sign On" from Keith Owens,
with no follow up.

Thanks!

Riley