[squid-users] Browser behind squid gives much information

From: a bv <vbavbalist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:23:54 +0200

Hi,today i visited whatismy.com with a PC which is configured using a
squid proxy . On the site i saw that while giving my reel ip adress
also the web site gives me much more information hostname of my squid
proxy server, the proxy software and version which is squid x.y. So
what is giving so much information outside an how can i prevent it?

Regards