Re: [squid-users] squid 2.6/2.7 with cache_peer and sourcehash

From: Jeff Peng <jeffpeng_at_netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:28:15 GMT

Hi,

You understand for that correctly.
To resolve this problem, you need a cookie based module for session maintance.
For example, Squid will send a cookie to client's browser on the first request.
And squid will fetch the cookie when this client access to it.
Based on this you will differ each client really and redirect the same client to the same backend server.

I have written that a module, but for our private usage only.
IIRC, visolve squid will provide that a module for free, try google visolve, good luck with it.

Regards.