[squid-users] acl proxy_auth problem

From: Georg Roelli <roellig_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:15:15 +0100

Hello

My environment: Ubuntu 8.04 LTS, Squid 2.6.18, Samba 3.0.28a

I am looking to find a way to check with an acl if a user is member of a specific ad-group. On my Squid Proxy Server, I have successfully set up an SSO authentication with the active directory.
This works fine. Among other things:

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp --require-membership-of="Domäne\\AD-GroupeA"

Now I start with the definition of the acl's. At first I would like to make a badUrls list which is valid for all users to block some sites. This list should not be applied to a group of personal computers (host) and/or a specific AD group.
Here is my approach:

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl badurls url_regex "/data/squid/badurls.txt"
acl AllowedClients srcdom_regex -i "/data/squid/allowed_clients.txt"
acl AllowedGroups proxy_auth -i Domäne/AD-GroupeB

http_access allow auth AllowedClients
http_access allow auth AllowedGroups
http_access deny badurls
http_access allow auth
http_access deny all

The acl with the badurls list and the acl for the AllowedClients are working fine. But with the acl acl AllowedGroups proxy_auth -i Domäne/AD-GruppeB I have great problems. I don't know how I can make an acl who check the membership from an AD-Groupe.
I tested many different types of spelling. Unfortunately without success. How can I make an acl using ntlm_auth authentication? Is there a better and easier way to do this?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Kind regards.

Weihnachts-Shopping online: auf Nummer sicher gehen und mit dem MSN Internet Explorer 8 sicher surfen, jetzt kostenlos herunterladen!
Ski-Weltcup: Alle Rennen, alle Resultate und News auf MSN Sport
http://sport.ch.msn.com/skialpin/