Re: [squid-users] downloads fail after a while in 3.1.0.14

From: Landy Landy <landysaccount_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 03:10:10 -0800 (PST)

Amos thank you for replying.

I tried downloading the file again several time without luck. I ran the command you requested but don't know where to start reading it since it has over 4000 entries.

One of the downloads failed at 405MB. Squid didn't cache this one though which I thought it would have because I changed max_object_size t0 512 MB.

I'm stuck here without know what exactly is my problem.