Re: [squid-users] Squid_Ldap_Group

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:58:41 +1300

Jeroen Ruijter wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I've tried to activate LDAP authentication for Squid.
> Users have to authenticate, but it doesn't matter if they are in one of
> the two groups you have to be a member of.
>
> Then when a user with restrictions opens a link like schoolbank.nl for
> instance they get a login screen that doesn't disappear anymore.
> A user without restrictions can open the link without any problem.
>
> Can you give me a clue?
>
> Regards Jeroen Ruijter
>

> Active Directory Windows 2003
>
> Domain.local
> - Proxy
> - InternetAccessGroup
> - InternetAccessGroupRestricted

> Squid.conf (version 3.0 installed on SuSE 11.2)
> auth_param basic program /usr/sbin/squid_ldap_auth -v 3 -R -b
> "dc=domain,dc=local" -D "cn=ldapuser,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=local" -w
> "xxxxx" -f sAMAccountName=%s -h x.x.x.x
> auth_param basic children 5
> auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
> auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hour
>
> external_acl_type InetGroup %LOGIN /usr/sbin/squid_ldap_group -v 3 -R -b
> "dc=domain,dc=local" -D "cn=ldapuser,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=local" -w
> "xxxxx" -f "(&(objectclass=person) (sAMAccountName=%v)
> (memberof=cn=%a,ou=proxy,dc=domain,dc=local))" -h x.x.x.x
>
> acl users proxy_auth REQUIRED
> acl InetAccess external InetGroup InternetAccessGroup
> acl InetAccessRestricted external InetGroup
> InternetAccessGroupRestricted

> acl schoolbank.nl url_regex schoolbank.nl

acl schoolbank dstdomain .schoolbank.nl

* avoid regex like the plague in squid.conf.

> acl users proxy_auth REQUIRED

... duplicate.

> http_access deny schoolbank.nl !InetAccess

users who are not a member of "InternetAccessGroup" will be challenged
to provide new credentials. This your problem?

> http_access allow localnet users

missing:
  http_access deny all

The details are beyond me, so if its not that ACL issue I can't offer
much help sorry.

Amos

--
Please be using