Re: [squid-users] Any work around for bug 2805

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 19:16:19 +1300

sankar m wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Is there any work around for this bug (2805). Every day, I'm receiving
> at least THREE to FIVE queries related to this problem. Could you
> please help me in this.?

The cause of the bug is still uknown and unreproducible by anyone other
than you.

The last comment in the bug tracker details some further information
needed to track it down. Please assist the fix by providing the
mentioned info to those who are trying to fix it.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15