[squid-users] Squish

From: hosseinyounesi <hosiwebmail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:44:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
I want to control the bandwidth of my network by limiting the download size
of a group of users at different times of a day. I googled and I found
"SQUISH" that can do this. Anyone have tested this tools before? I sent an
email to it's developers but there is no answer yet :-/ Is this project
alive yet? Any documentation? Can I make any limitation of user's download
size?
Any other tools or ways to do this?

Thanks for your consideration
(sorry if my English is not well enough =))