Re: [squid-users] Squid_Ldap_Group

From: Ricardo Souza <ricardo.souza_at_ti.cmtsp.com.br>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:56:15 -0200

Thanks Jeroen.

I got it working.

Now I just need allow some sites to a specific group. But it seems i
cant use dstdomain to do that.

#Grupo Acesso Padrao
acl ldapAcessoPadrao external ldap_group AcessoPadrao

# ACL com sites permitidos para Acesso Padrao
acl acesso_padrao dstdomain -i "/usr/local/squid/sites_acesso_padrao"

http_access deny ldapAcessoPadrao
http_access allow ldapAcessoPadrao acesso_padrao

Any suggestions?