Re: [squid-users] zero size content, store.log analysis help pls

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 01:11:44 +1300

Sean SPALDING wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I recently copied an existing system from one server onto another where we're using squid as a reverse proxy. After starting everything up certain files from the site, ie. images, css, wouldn't load properly.
>
> Here, I believe, is a relevant line from store.log for one of the images that was failing to display in the browser:
>

> Sun Dec 6 09:22:38 2009 RELEASE -1 FFFFFFFF DBE4E0F36D93F7ED581C193EFDDF0AEA 200 1260062557 1251348375 -1 image/jpeg 16642/0 GET http://www.mysite.com/__data/assets/image/0010/5896/header-home.jpg
>

> The content length is correct but the size is zero. What could cause this?
>
> Note, when the site was loaded directly, via apache, all files loaded correctly.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sean.

"RELEASE" event indicates this is an object being deleted from the cache
storage. Quite probably the zero there means it was successfully removed.

The problem is elsewhere, probably related to why the object was not
allowed to stay stored, or in locating a new copy on the web server.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15