[squid-users] Access.log in Transparent Modež

From: Pedro <quantum_old_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:30:52 +0100

Hi all,

I've configured a Debian Server 2.6.26-2-686 with Squid Server v2.7 in
transparent mode and works perfect, but I need that the 'transparents'
request records in access.log file.
When I configure the proxy server in the browser I see how the file grows,
and I can see a tail -f too. But when I configure the gateway client and
dismark the proxy in the browser, squid doesn't record nothing in access.log
but the clients can surfer, send email, and so on.

Can someboy help me?

Pedro Maroto