[squid-users] Squid Authentication Problem

From: <Michael_Grasso_at_cadc.uscourts.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:36:39 -0500

I'm running Squid 3.0 Stable 21. I have two reverse proxy sites setup with
LDAP authentication enabled. When I access either site, authentication
works fine. My problem is when I'm authenticated to one site and access
something on the other site, I get prompted to authenticate again. I can't
figure out why. Any help is appreciated. Below is my squid.con settings.

acl ldap-auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow ldap-auth

http_port x.x.x.x:80 accel defaultsite=intranet.cadc.circdc.dcn
cache_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=intranet1
round-robin
cache_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=intranet2
round-robin
acl sites_intranet dstdomain intranet.cadc.circdc.dcn
http_access allow sites_intranet
cache_peer_access intranet1 allow sites_intranet
cache_peer_access intranet2 allow sites_intranet

http_port x.x.x.x:80 accel defaultsite=www.cadc.circdc.dcn
cache_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=iis
acl sites_iis dstdomain www.cadc.circdc.dcn
http_access allow sites_iis
cache_peer_access iis allow sites_iis

http_access deny all