[squid-users] NTLM v2

From: Ho, Oiling <oiling.ho_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:22:32 -0500

Hi All,

I have squid running on windows XP as a proxy server, I set up my
computer to use NTLM V2 according to this link
http://www.imss.caltech.edu/cms.php?op=wiki&wiki_op=view&id=396 and
rebooted my machine, then I used apache http client to connect to squid,
it should not work since apache does not support NTLM V2, but somehow I
was able to connect. Does anyone know what is going on? How can I tell
from squid if it is using NTLM V1 or NTLM V2?

Thanks,
Oiling