[squid-users] Logging full request/responses

From: Subramanyam Chitti <subramanyam.chitti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:58:25 -0800

Hi Folks,
   I installed squid3 devel 3.0.1.15 using macports, and got the full
URL including query parameter logging to work
by adding the "strip_query_terms off" to my squid.conf. However, I
want to log the full request and full response.
Is there a way I can do this? One webpage wanted me to compile squid
from stratch and pass in the
LOG_OPTL_HDRS to .configure, I was wondering if there is a way to log
full requests without doing this.

Thanks,

--
Subramanyam Chitti