[squid-users] Gotomeeting and Squid for Windows

From: <compguy030471_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 05:30:09 -0800 (PST)

We have squid for windows setup (2.6 stable 20) and we are having issues
getting gotomeeting to establish a connection. We tested using the
Gotomeeting connection test wizard. Has anybody experienced this issue and
how did you resolve? Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if
you need more info. :confused: