[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth with two or more domain-controllers?

From: Tom Tux <tomtux80_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:53:06 +0100

I configured our squid to authenticate with squid_ldap_auth &
squid_ldap_group against an active-directory. With the parameter "-h
[ip-address of domain-controller], I'm able to define one ore more of
our ldapservers (domain-controllers) for querying. But the setting
with the specified failover-dc seems not really to work.
How can I define a 2nd or a third domain-controller, if the request to
the first domain-controller fails? How can I define a query-timeout?
Thanks a lot.
Tom