Re: [squid-users] RFE - HTTP 1.1 RANGES

From: Robert Collins <robertc_at_robertcollins.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:44:50 +1100

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 18:20 +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> Nice ideas. The range support AFAIK has always been stuck up on
> detail
> of storing ranges.

Not really, its been blocked on having the internals clear enough that
someone writing a range capable store doesn't have to mess around with
clientside ;).

Thats actually pretty close to done; so if I were working on caching
ranges today, I'd start with the store and see if I could do what Vary
support does there.

-Rob