Re: [squid-users] Any work around bug 2305 ?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 01:01:16 +1300

fedorischev wrote:
> В сообщении от Thursday 14 January 2010 12:37:35 Amos Jeffries написал(а):
>> Nothing good enough to use in production yet. Finn Thian managed to
>> track down the cause of that and another bug.
>> I'm working on a solid fix now and will need a range of testers when the
>> new code builds properly. It will require Squid-3.1 though.
>>
>> Amos
>
> It will require Squid 3.1 only for testing this fix or you are not plain to
> integrate this fix into squid 3.0 branch ? I thinked - it'll be something
> like "squid 3.0 STABLE22"

Too big for back-porting to 3.0. The fix involves a re-write of how auth
details are passed around. Dependent on a few 3.1-specific changes.

> And another question: this bug is present only on 64-bit systems ?

No. It is related to how fast users are authenticating and then
disconnecting and how many connections they have open.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15