Re: [squid-users] ERR_MAX

From: Arthur Titeica <arthur.titeica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:22:39 +0200

On 17.01.2010 23:39, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> The visitor has specified their Accept-Language: header with "en" as one
> of the (or only) primary languages the visitor can read. Squid needs to
> display the "ERR_MAX" page but it is not available in the "en" language.
> Squid will try other languages the visitor indicated (if any), and show
> the most preferred or fallback to looking for it in the default templates/
> directory.

I understand the situation but there's no ERR_MAX file anywhere on the
HDD (even in the source tree). This is something new with this build
(the previous one was 'squid-3.1.0.15-20100109').

Anyway, I'm more interested in why is squid looking for that error file?
What happened so it needs to display an error? Intercept and accel work
as usual as far as I can see.