[squid-users] Email alerts

From: Mattps <matt.standing_at_gordonmurraydesign.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:37:20 -0800 (PST)

I have installed Squid and it is running without fault. I have modified the
block URL page so that it has the company logo, IT policy links etc. What I
am trying to acheive is for the page to send an administrative email with
the user details and visited URL when the block page is triggered.

I have tried using vbs in the web page but it seems that squid ignores it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt