[squid-users] Newbie question

From: Abdul Khan <akhan_at_systems.fleetwoodmetal.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:36:18 -0500

Hi Everybody,
I have recently setup squid in our company running on CentOS 5x
perfectly fine. We have two groups of people; one group is allowed
to uses search engine so they can make purchases online and stuff. What
is the best way for those user to limit there browsing capability to
only business related websites and not to let them browse any porn site,
facebook and etc?
Is there a online dynamic list of websites that I can download and deny
access to them in a regular basis?

Since I am new to Squid, can anybody point me to sample squid.conf file
to see how other people setup their ACLs for a corporate
level environment.

Thanks in advance.

A. Khan

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4782 (20100118) __________