[squid-users] configuration question

From: Matthew Delves <m.delves_at_ballarat.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:39:07 +1100

Hi All,
Before I get too involved in setting up a squid proxy, I'm wondering if the following scenario is possible.
Step 1: User authenticates via Active Directory (ntlm_auth, I know this is possible)
Step 2: Ldap object is updated with IP address of computer that user authenticated from (this is the uncertain bit).

The reason for wanting #2 to occur is that there are other network devices active which handle access based upon ldap objects.

Thanks,
Matt Delves