Re: [squid-users] Mime.conf

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:47:38 +1300

Jason Spegal wrote:
> Looking at client_side.cc, line 1152 of the source for 3.0.19 that was
> used to build my copy from. It's a comment (/* delete old Content-Type,
> add ours */). If I'm reading this right squid is reading the headers and
> checking multipart content-range headers. Something breaks or is
> actually invalid and it tries to guess the content headers. I'll have to
> sit down and try and backtrack this later. Guessing this a bug.

Saw that. I believe that bit is generating multi-part range replies from
a stored complete object. It's definitely adding the static text
"multipart/byteranges; boundary=" as the mime type.

There are also mime types set in FTP directory listings, Gopher file
conversions, and error page generation.

Nothing which matches your symptoms. I'm building a vanilla 3.0 now to
see if I can replicate it in any way here.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15