Re: [squid-users] Email alerts

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:43:09 +1300

Mattps wrote:
> Thank you. How do I get a summary sent? I have managed to get a email to be
> sent to the administrator but I would like it to show the blocked URL. The
> block page uses %U to show the URL but if you use this on a redirected page
> it doesn't show anything.

The % codes are only useful in things generated by Squid. The ERR_*
template pages Squid fills out or the URL given back by deny_info.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CustomErrors

Unfortunately the deny_info available in all the current releases are
limited to taking %s. Luckily for you it's the URL the client requested.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15